12.17.2008

I want to spit on everybody. Seriously, I'm just going to start spewing, phelming, and sneezing on people...the lady in the checkout line who insists that the out of date coupons she has should still be good, the cashier who charged me twenty dollars for a pack of cigarettes and monster because she can't run register, the women from the bank who called me then asked me to hold, and people in general who treat an otherwise trivial affair or predicament like a happening of catosrophic proportions. I want to excrete on them all, but surely I don't have enough saliva, feces, snot, and piss for all of them.

4 comments:

katie said...

I think I just may expect too much of people.

Benjo-sama said...

you know, if you had saved up all your excrement since you began making it, you'd have a very hefty investment by now.

katie said...

I thought of that but I didn't know where I would put it all.

Benjo-sama said...

thats the same probldm i ran into, they don't have a bank for it or anything.