10.21.2008

Five years ago I was on my way to Buffalo with my love, my mom, my brother, and hopefully soon to be step father. We had Olive Garden. Bill made us order way too much and my tummy hurt real bad. Afterwards we went to Borders where he bought me Helter Skelter (now in the possession of Benjo-kun) and my first Starbucks. After that we went to some arts and crafts store and he bought me canvas board, paints, and some other shit. It was a great day, even though my mom stopped at the store where you buy naughty adult relics and such.
Thinking about it all puts a nasty feeling in my stomach.

It is my birthday again this year. I got tickets to see these guys. Sometimes though, I'd rather get a ticket to see these guys.

4 comments:

christa said...

Things are much different now. I'm old 'n busted and I'm afraid I've become so plain you just wouldn't love me anymore.

Yeah, yeah, so I've gone soft, but the important thing is I love you and I think about you a lot.

Jimmy said...

i saw NIN ...its worth it ..the whole time i was there it was a blast ...i thought about you and Christa the most ..afterall you two are who i started listening to NIN with.. i miss ya too ...i hope you are doing well

--Jimmy

katie said...

You probably aren't as boring as you think you are, and even if you are, it doesn't matter because we can put Terra in her high chair while we make crepes.
for Christa

I'm okay. I eat frozen pizza everyday because no one knows how to shop, and my four month old puppy won't stop eating cat shit.
for Jimmy

Benjo-sama said...

i still haven't finished that fuckin thing
i'm right at the trial