10.07.2007

So, last Monday, I got a tooth pulled. The dentist perscribed me a bottle of vicodin for the pain. Of course, just as I planned, my mom took them away from me and put them in HER room. after the first day when I would ask her for one, because I was in PAIN she would say something to the effect of," It can't hurt that bad, suck it up". I took the opportunity today, to go in her room, while nobody was home to have a look see...I couldn't find a bottle of vicodin perscribed to Katie Ziegler anywhere. Now the only conclusion I can have is that she TOOK THEM for her self. If she would have asked me, I may have given her some. Now I have no pain killers, and I am in pain. The type of pain in which those pain killers were perscribed for.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Wow that's really gay. Shover her out a window or something. Haha.

katie said...

thank you miss june.

Benjo-sama said...

that sounds like something our mom would do.