8.14.2007

Let me take a bit of time out of my already leisure-filled life to complain, once more.

Where to start... When I was very little, I was awarded two sets of parents. Leo and Edna, who are my biological parents and Linda and Joe who, I guess, you would call my adoptive parents, although no real adoption has actually taken place.

Golly-jee, I'm so lucky to have two whole sets of parents. Mommy Edna, likes to skulk around Baltimore City and smoke crack, and Daddy Leo, is unfortunaly dead. But that's ok, because I still have another set; Daddy Joe and Mommy Linda. Well, Daddy Joe couldn't afford a plane ticket to fly me down to South Carolina, but could expend two hundred bones on a back pack for Joey, who he could also afford a plane ticket to South Caroline for. Mommy Linda, has kicked me out of the house, but fortunately is welcoming me back with open arms in September. I'm halfway epecting her to say something like, "Katie, I'm so sorry, but I think our time as mother and daughter has expired".

It's not that uncommon for a kid to be rejected by one set of parents, but to be rejected by two... I must be rotten to the core or something.

2 comments:

Benjo-sama said...

i wish you had told me of this blog sooner, but i understand that Ben Elliott is not allowed. oh, and you aren't rotten to the core.

Brian said...

haha, if I got rejected out of my house I'd go to Kentucky.